Don’t know How To Play 3 Card Poker, no problem. Just read our guide, and you’ll be able to play 3 card poker in just 5 Minutes. Three card poker is a popular card game, and the main reason for its popularity is, It’s easy to play. The standard 52 card deck is used for this game, and it’s really fun to play.
The ranking order of hands from highest to lowest:-
- Straight Flush
- Three of a Kind
- High Card
**Checkout These Cool Cards on Amazon**
There are three option of bets you can play
- Pair Plus
- Ante + Play
- Pair Plus + Ante + Play (Combination of Option 1 and 2)
1) Pair Plus
In this option, the player requires only one bet which is placed on the Pair Plus area. Also, the player is not betting against the dealer or any other players. The main objective of this option is to get a pair or higher.
- You place a bet on pair plus of any amount between table minimum and table maximum.
- Then, the dealer gives you 3 cards.
- Based on your cards, you get the payout.
Pair Plus Payouts:-
|Straight Flush||40 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||30 to 1|
|Straight||6 to 1|
|Flush||3 to 1|
|Pair||1 to 1|
However, Payouts may vary based on your location.
2) Ante + Play
In this option, the player bets against the dealer. The objective of this option is to get a better hand than the dealer. Initially, it requires one bet but if the player wants to proceed further he requires to put the second bet.
- You place a bet on ante area of any amount between table minimum and table maximum.
- The dealer gives you 3 cards and also put 3 cards for her/his own.
- Then you see your cards and you have to make a decision about whether to continue or not.
A) If you decide, not to continue then you have to fold your cards and you lose the round
B) If you decide to continue, then you have to place another bet on Play area (Remember, Amount of ante bet and play bet is always same)
After placing the bet on the play area, your cards and the dealer’s cards is compared and the one with better cards wins.
You also get an Ante bonus if your hand is straight or higher.
Ante Bonus Payouts:-
|Straight Flush||5 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||4 to 1|
|Straight||1 to 1|
However, Ante Bonus Payouts may vary based on your location.
How the cards are compared
A) If the dealer has Jack or Lower card as his/her highest card then the dealer does not qualify and the player gets payout to his Ante bet in 1 to 1(even bonus). The player also gets Ante bonus if he/she gets straight or higher.
B) If the dealer has Queen or higher card as his/her highest card then he/she qualifies and the one with the better hand wins.
3) Pair Plus + (Ante + Play)
This option is simply the combination of the two above.
- You place one bet on the Pair Plus area and another on Ante bet area of any amount between the table minimum and table maximum.
- The amount of Pair Plus bet and Ante bet may be different.
- Then the same process mentioned in point 2 continues…
The difference is, you get Pair Plus Payouts if you have pair or higher whether you win or lose the Ante bet.
Now, You are ready to rock.
Read Also:- How to Play Gin Rummy – Rules for Gin Rummy
Leave a comment on what type of card games you want.
Thank you for visiting.